Pages

Friday, August 7, 2015

Pre-Birthday Shopping ❤

I was so close to getting a Scooby Doo cake with the mystery van and Shaggy holding Scooby in his arms... but my sister saw a more elegant looking white cake with dinosaur blue and green jimmy sprinkles. So no Shaggy figurine TT^TT

Just went to town with my sisters, dad and a jeep full of laundry. My younger sister had to sit on my lap because there was no room for her. Almost passed out from heat exhaustion at the laundrymat, you have no idea how much I wanted to just run outside into the cold rain and cool down. My little sis and I bought some cute little rose shaped suckers from some lady just before we left. I only bought them because they were unique~ That apricot rose shaped sucker was AMAZING!

We took forever in Wal-mart getting some groceries... TT^TT we ended up skipping the cereal aisle so I didn't get my frosted mini spooners. Amazingly enough they were having a "no sales tax" sale on school supplies so I bought some notebooks, crayons and pencils for my younger siblings because my younger sibs are starting school Monday. I got myself two yellow notebooks (its the most ignored color in the whole piles of notebooks) because I plan on adding some black to it because VIPs are all about black and yellow~! I even have all the colors to make the MADE covers >w<!!!

Tomorrow is my birthday~ I'm another year closer to being a quarter of a century old :3 plus I'm still kind of innocently childish *pushes BL magazines under the covers with foot*

My sisters are making Navajo Tacos tomorrow!!! Yah~!

Just finishing up Quality Checking Ouke no Monshou ch 88 and Dating was the Easiest! ch 5 to release tomorrow on "Misty Rain Scans blog". I was hoping to release GWJN webtoon too but its going to be pushed back further... ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment