Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Updated Lost Sin


I completely forgot that I updated my Lost Boys fanfic, Lost Sin on Fanfiction.net~

I revised ch 1-3 before adding a whole new ch 4. The story line has been refined because I actually took the time to write out the plot (something I almost never do because I get side tracked all the time).

Sadly I got writer's block and stopped on ch 5 because I can't figure out the setting (I even spend a whole day at the fair for "research")... probably because the only time I went in a fun house was by myself so I can't imagine how it would feel with a friend. My friends don't like the Fun House because its annoying.

Oh well for now I guess I'll just focus on my non-supernatural creatures stories >w< also the cover picture is Lawrence (Paul's brother - an OC who isn't too important to the story).

No comments:

Post a Comment