Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2015

New Fanfic

I've recently been reading a lot of kidnap stories on QuoteV plus a handful of overbearing werewolf mates to make me glad I'm human and know no werewolves or have a mate for that matter.

I have developed a fear of two words, "Mine" and "Mate".

Anyways, I decided to write a 2P! Hetalia fanfic based on the random thought of what would happen if Alfred (1P America) and Allen (2P America) fell in love with the same girl?

Considering their very different personalities I fear for that poor girl... ^^ I can just be so evil sometimes to my own fictional OCs.

Oddly enough I have a bunch of chapters but those are later on scenes so for now I'm just struggling through my writer's block for dialogue and descriptions because I have the outline. It's like drawing a circle (story outline) but getting a hand cramp (writer's block) preventing the circle from being shaded (dialogue) and contoured (descriptive senses) into a finished product.

Check out my new fanfic >> Nightmares



No comments:

Post a Comment